Check out these ways you can get a better night’s sleep!
With our busy stressful schedules, getting enough sleep can be tough. In fact, one-third of Americans don’t get the amount of sleep that they need. Lack of sleep leaves you feeling groggy and increases your risk for serious health issues. Check out these science-backed sleep tips that have helped us get the sleep we need.
- Set A Schedule.Make sure that you have a set time that you wake up and go to sleep. When you mix up your sleep habits it takes time for your brain to adjust leaving you feeling tired. When you have a schedule you’ll wake up feeling rested and ready to take on your day.
- Turn Off Your Devices.Television, laptops, and smartphones all emit light that turn on your brain’s wake signals making it difficult to fall asleep. Keep those devices out of the bedroom and don’t use them too close to bedtime.
- Limit Your Nap Time.While napping during the day can be a life saver, it’s not always good for your nighttime sleep patterns. If you must sleep during the day limit your
- Lay Off the Caffeine.While it may help to amp you up in the morning, too much caffeine can keep you up at night. Since it’s a stimulant, be sure to stop drinking caffeinated beverages once the afternoon hits. You’ll be able to relax and fall asleep better later.
- Get in Your Exercise.Believe it or not, exercise not only helps keep your heart healthy, but helps you fall asleep too. Studies have shown that people who exercise get a more restful sleep than those who don’t exercise.
Get your best night’s sleep in your perfect home. When thinking of making a move, Sit Down With A Stand Up REALTOR®. Contact The Fealkoff Team for all your real estate needs. We’re helping families in both the Conejo Valley and the Westside of Los Angeles including Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Calabasas, Santa Monica, Brentwood and more.